Thanks for visiting! The purpose of this site is to provide a complete hub of information for NCAA and high school sports autograph seekers from all over the world. By combining this site with the official NCAA Autographs Blog and the NCAA Autographs Message Board, we feel this can become the place to be for autograph collectors everywhere!
If you're a first time guest, we invite you to check out the plethora of information and great discussion we have to offer! Where to start? Here are a few of suggestions:
(1) NEW! The Address Store - Looking for hard-to-find home addresses for high school, college, and pro athletes that have been successful in the past? This is your one-stop shop!
(2) The Message Board - This is a great place to get tips and information from fellow autograph hunters from all across the globe. Signing up for the board is free, and it allows you to request and share info with everyone else whenever you wish!
(3) The Success Database - Here is where you can view the successes of fans like you from all across the country. Whose autograph did they get? Where did they send it, and how long did it take? Check out what others are getting in the mail, and add your successes to our ever-growing database!
(4) The Blog - This is where I'll document all of my personal successes, including stats on how long the request took, where it was sent, a scan of the autograph, how successful my overall mailouts have been, and much more!
(5) The FAQ - Everyone from the seasoned vet to the fresh-from-the-minors rookie comes up with a question every now and again. Strangely enough, many people have the exact same questions. For example, where do you send the requests? How do you make the index cards? Does so-and-so sign? All of that and more is answered in our FAQ section!
(6) The NCAA Autographs Resources - Check out NCAAAutographs.com and The NCAA Autographs Blog for more great information on collecting college sports autographs.
Again, thanks for visiting! Don't hesitate to visit the contact page linked on the left column if you'd like to get in touch, and by all means, jump right in and make yourself at home!